Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Building Wires, XLPE Insulated 90°C
- Ideal for domestic applications, conduit wiring and fixed, protected installations.
- Apart from residential and commercial properties, these cables are best suited for Auditoriums, Hospitals, Hotels, Schools, Stadiums and all constructions for Public usage.
- Ideal for use in environments where high-performance, reliability and safety is a norm
- Negligible Smoke and non-toxic.
- Flexible conductors with cross linked polyolefin insulation.
- No suffocation during fire fighting and rescue operation.
- Extended service life.
Certifications & Compliance
Cable Design Parameters
|Nominal Cross sectional ( In sq mm )||
Nominal insulation thickness( in mm)
|No of strand ( in no ) and single strand diameter ( in mm )||Nominal overall diameter (in mm )||Maximum D C Conductor Resistance at 20°C (mΩ/m)||Current rating (Amps )|
REACH compliance should be considered as customer specific requirement and must be specified at time enquiry if required. The information contained in this datasheet is for guidance only and is subject to change without notice or liability. All the information is provided in good faith and is believed to be correct at the time of publication. When selecting the cable accessories, please note that actual cable dimensions may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.