SXL, Single Core Crosslinked Polyethylene (XLPE) Insulated 125° C Cables as per SAE J 1128
- Low-tension electric wire for Automobiles.
- Used in Motorcycles and other motor vehicles for starting, charging, lighting, signal and instrument panel circuits.
- Especially used for circuits requiring heat resistance.
- High voltage Application
- Flame retardant.
- Highly resistant against acids, Petrol, and diesel.
- Heat Resistance.
- Electron Beam Cross Linked
- High Abrasion Resistance.
Certifications & Compliance
Cable Design Parameters
|Metric Cross Sectional Area (Sq .mm )||No of Strand||Strand Diameter (mm)||Nominal Conductor Diameter (mm)||Insulation||Nominal Diameter (mm)|
|Nominal Wall Thickness (mm)||Nominal Wall Thickness (mm)|
REACH compliance should be considered as customer specific requirement and must be specified at time enquiry if required. The information contained in this datasheet is for guidance only and is subject to change without notice or liability. All the information is provided in good faith and is believed to be correct at the time of publication. When selecting the cable accessories, please note that actual cable dimensions may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.