AVH & AVSH Cable, PVC insulated 100°C
- Wire harness of low-tension electric circuits for Automobiles.
- Used in motorcycles and other motor vehicles for starting, charging, lighting, signal and instrument panel circuits.
- Flame retardant.
- Highly resistant against acids, petrol and diesel.
- Flexible conductors with cross linked PVC insulation for smaller diameter, lesser weight.
- Increased life span of cable.
- E beam cross linked.
|Standard||JASO D 611|
|Nominal Voltage||25 V A.C. & 60 V D.C.|
|Test Voltage||3 KV For < 0.5 SQ MM & 5 KV FOR ≥ 0.5 SQ MM|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +100°C|
Certifications & Compliance
Cable Design Parameters
|Nominal Cross sectional ( In sq mm )||No of strand ( in no ) and single strand diameter ( in mm )||Approximate Conductor diameter ( mm )||Conductor Resistance at 20°C (mΩ/m)||Insulation thickness ( mm )||Outer Diameter of Cable (mm)|
REACH compliance should be considered as customer specific requirement and must be specified at time enquiry if required. The information contained in this datasheet is for guidance only and is subject to change without notice or liability. All the information is provided in good faith and is believed to be correct at the time of publication. When selecting the cable accessories, please note that actual cable dimensions may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.